Pages

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

My Menagerie of... WildEarth - safariLive!

This is My Menagerie of... WildEarth-safariLIVE!
The screen shots are from the shows, each post is dated the actual day they were taken.  I hope you enjoy the show & visit often...


  • I stumbled on the WildEarth safariLive! site.  This live feed is great, the guides are informative and fun. Anyone can ask questions through Twitter #WildEarth or on the YouTube chat.  


  • You to can join a LIVE African Safari. Sunrise and Sunset in South Africa,  From Djuma Private Game Reserve in the Sabi Sand/Kruger National Park area in South Africa.  
  • The expert guides invite you to come along and drive through the African Bush in search of the Lions, Elephants, Giraffes, Hippos, Wild Dogs, Leopards and more, as well as smaller animals, insects, birds, reptiles ect…    



  • I decided to take screen shots of the sightings and post images, dated the day they were taken on safariLive.  They are not the clearest photos but I thought it would be a nice collection of sorts…

No comments: